January 9, 2018
5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
MEETING TOPICS & SPEAKERS
Inspectors’ Roundtable (1 CE)
Presentation and Discussion: Understanding fire separations and blocking.
Presenter: Christopher Thiemann, Fenton Fire District Fire Marshall
Main Meeting (1 CE)
Topic: I-Joist Construction (What’s new, notching/knockouts , squash blocks, and more)
Presenter: Dave Pritchett, Weyerhaeuser
• 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm – Inspector’s Round Table- (1) ASHI CE to Associates, Inspectors, and Certified Inspectors.
• 6:00 pm to 6:20 pm – Sign-In / Networking
• 6:20 pm to 6:45 pm – Salad / Dinner
• 6:45 pm to 6:55 pm – St. Louis ASHI affiliate’s opportunity to be introduced to the group and give a brief talk about their company.
• 6:55 pm to 7:45 pm – Main Speaker – (1) ASHI CE to Associates, Inspectors, and Certified Inspectors.
• 7:45 pm to 8:30 pm – Chapter Business Meeting
Dinner is being catered by Bread Co. (Panera)
REGARDING YOUR CE’S: You must complete the online CE Verification process and sign on the provided sign-in sheets in order to receive your Continuing Education credits…No Exceptions!!!
NOTE: REGARDING DINNER, you must RSVP (pre-register). If you do not pre-register, we can not guarantee you a meal. Food will be catered and brought in, therefore; RSVP (pre-registering) for dinner is mandatory to ensure your dinner. Please RSVP as soon as possible! Any RSVP sent in after the previous Friday morning will not be included in the dinner count to the caterer.
Venue Phone: 314-432-6000Address:
300 N.NewBallas Road
Creve Coeur, MO 63141