How Can We Help?
New Affiliate – Add to Logo Slider
New Affiliate Members (adding their logo)
ANYTIME – When a new affiliate member has joined and paid their dues so that they are in good standing, an ADMIN needs to create a new slider logo image for that new affiliate.
The image properties must be no greater than 200px in height. The best images will be a PNG or TIFF; however, a JPEG will work. If the affiliate supplies a low-quality image we should ask for a high-resolution one. This is on the home page, so appearance is important.
- When creating the Logos used on the Affiliate Home Page Slider please do the following.
- Goto WordPress Dashboard
- Click on the Media Library Button
- Click on Add New
- Click on SELECT FILE and upload an image.
For best results, the preferred format is PNG, TIFF, or JPEG
- After the upload complete and return to step 3 and click on library link.
- If you don’t see the logo (image) scroll down.
- Find the image and click on it.
- Click on EDIT IMAGE (bottom right) and change the first dimension to 200 the second one will automatically resize
- Click on Scale. Once complete you can close the window and exit the WordPress Dashboard.