The Mission of ASHI is to meet the needs of its membership and promote excellence and exemplary practice within the profession.
The St. Louis Chapter of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI®) was formed to:
- Build public awareness and confidence in the home inspection profession.
- Promote excellence within the profession and to improve inspection service through the ASHI Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics.
- Provide members and others with a forum in which to enhance their professionalism through education, an informed exchange of ideas, and other related benefits that can be provided best by an association.
- Interact with related professions, the legal community and government bodies as the leading authority in the home and building inspection profession.
5 Quick Tips to Get Started
- Complete your stlashi.org online profile.
- Complete your ASHI National online profile.
- Attend meetings and education events.
- "What you put into life is what you get out of it." -Clint Eastwood
The same is true about the chapter. We can help you become more knowledgeable and successful.
So get involved join a committee or at the very least attend our monthly meetings.
- Associates and Inspectors should consider inquiring about parallel inspections.