Change Fixed Expiration Date
Change the fixed expiration date (instructions)
THIS SHOULD ONLY BE DONE BY AN ADMINISTRATOR THAT KNOWS HTML CODE – ONE MISTAKE AND IT CAN BREAK THE PLUGIN!
- Go to the WordPress Dashboard
- Go to the Plugin Section and click on the Editor
- Next look up at the right-hand corner and select the Paid Member Subscription – Fixed Expiration Date plug-in and SELECT it !!:
- When you Select the this a window it will open up the raw code for the software that sets the forced Fixed Expiration Date. Be sure to edit ONLY THE YEAR… The format is European. It is set to October 1 of the year (next calendar year – the year of expiration) you enter NOT January 10th!
- Make the change of the date only and click on UPDATE FILE…
- BE VERY CAREFUL NOT TO CHANGE ANY OTHER CODE and do not edit any other plugin. If you are not sure, contact website site administrator. This task should only be done by an experienced Administrator.